Skill DevelopmentEnquire here
At Bayley House we support you to develop skills that will assist you in your everyday life. We work with you to establish your needs in order to support you to work towards achieving your goals.
We create engaging opportunities that provide you with the choices you need to reach your potential. We enable you to learn and grow, to build confidence and independence and to contribute to the wider community in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Group based social outings around Melbourne
- Bayley Entrepreneurs
- Independent Living Skills
- Life Skills Cooking
- Computers and iPads
- Garden Maintenance
- Barista training and continued skill development
- Volunteer work experience: Community Engagement
- Certificate 1 Courses in transition education, life skills and work readiness
- Writer’s Club (literacy and creative writing skills)
- Media – photography and graphic design
- Assistive Technology (eye gaze)
- Work based skill building
The services offered at Bayley House are superior to anything else in the area & caters to our son’s needs.
Annon, Customer Satisfaction Survey 2021