Hold a Fundraiser
Host an event or participate in a fundraising activity for Bayley House.
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for Bayley House. We are truly grateful for the generosity we receive through community fundraising – this activity supports essential services that do not receive NDIS revenue.
There are many ways to fundraise for Bayley House, which may include:
- Participating in a sponsored fun run, walk, bike ride or triathlon event
- Being brave enough to commit to a personal challenge – such as giving up alcohol or chocolate for a month and asking your family and friends to sponsor you!
- Holding a sausage sizzle or cake stall at your workplace, child’s school or kinder, or local sports group
- Donating a percentage of ticket sales from a live music event or comedy show
- Asking for donations in lieu of gifts for your birthday, wedding or baby shower
- Having a casual clothes or fancy dress day at work or school
- Donating a percentage of sales from your business on a chosen day
- Hosting a trivia night!
If you would like to host a fundraiser on behalf of Bayley House, please email [email protected]. We can provide you with Bayley House collateral and help you set up an online fundraising page.
We would like to recognise the tremendous fundraising efforts of our key fundraising groups, the:
- Bayley Birds
- Bayley House Family & Friends
- Bayley House Residential Raisers