- Coles Bay St raises $1K
- NDIS Information Session - March 17
- Accreditation Success
- Annual Cricket Match
- 2014 Christmas Carols Concert
- 2014 Client Recogntion Awards
- 2014 Bayley House Awards
- Colour Me Crazy Exhibition Success
Welcome to Bayley House
Bayley House has been a part of the Bayside community for over 60 years. We offer a range of services and programs to support adults with an intellectual disability. These include:
- An extensive Day Program for over 175 people which operates from 8.30am -3.00pm Mon-Fri
- An Accommodation Service which offers ongoing residential accommodation to over 40 people
- A Respite Service which provides short term accommodation
The people we support are from a variety of backgrounds. Most (77%) live within the Bayside and surrounding council areas but some travel quite a distance to access our services. The youngest person who attends Bayley House is 18 years and the oldest is 75 years but most of our clients are aged between 18-45 (70%). Some people attend part time (12%) however most prefer to attend full time (88%). There is also a fairly even spread of males ((45%) and females (55%) who attend our Day Program. Programs at Bayley House are individualised and there is always plenty of events and other great things happening that are enjoyed by everyone who attends.
Without a doubt Bayley House is a happy place to be and provides a great opportunity to develop new skills, share experiences with friends and participate in a range of activities which are interesting, fun and educational.
Bayley House.....creating futures together