Bayley House’s Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) provides you with the opportunity to have all the support you need to live as independently as possible.


Our SDA homes are located in our local community and provide combination of quality community housing with 24-hour Bayley support staff. Our SDA dwellings are NDIS registered within Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible or Legacy categories.

When Bayley House has a vacancy, we will refer to our register of interest in order to offer a place. The prospective resident must have an approved SDA package or can access Medium Term Accommodation (transitional) funding until approval of SDA.

Alternatively, the vacancy will be listed on the housing hub. This support can also occur within your own home.


What’s the difference between SIL and SDA?

SDA is the house/unit where a person lives. SIL is the staff support you receive to provide care and support to help you to live as independently as possible.

NDIS provides SDA payments directly to the owner or landlord of the house. These payments also contribute to the maintenance of the home.

Click below find out more about the Bayley House and BlueCHP partnership.


Bayley House and BlueCHP

Click to find out more