Join our passionate community of regular donors today!
Becoming a monthly donor will make a significant impact to Bayley House and the work that we do.
By becoming a monthly donor you are supporting long-lasting impact and allowing us to continue to provide exceptional services for our clients.
We strive to see people with intellectual disability live a rich and fulfilling life. With your support we can ensure that we offer the best opportunities to help develop self-confidence, life-skills training and many other essential skills.
It would be wonderful to welcome you into our community and show you the impact that you will make as a regular donor.
Monthly Giving is Amazing
How does it work?
Our monthly giving program is one of the easiest and most effective ways to support Bayley House. Each month we will debit your credit card or bank account with the amount you specify. You can increase, decrease or cancel your donation at any time by contacting us or your bank.
Please use the donation form here to set up your monthly gift by credit card or Direct Debit.
If you need any assistance in setting up your monthly gift or have any questions, please email our fundraising team!
Your regular donation can provide support:
- You are investing in the future of our clients to reach their goals
- Enhancing our programs to engage specialist instructors such as artists, musicians, dancers and other areas our clients are interested in
- Allowing Bayley House to purchase materials or equipment that is not always covered by a person’s plan, such as a Sara Steady or Etac Turning Stand
- Organise specialised training programs including sustainable gardening or barista courses to equip people with new skills to reach their goals
- Ensure Bayley House has the means to make home improvements to properties for the benefit of our clients
- Most importantly, coordinate group activities for clients that aren’t covered by NDIS like our famous discos
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, please use the donation form above to set up your monthly gift by credit card or Direct Debit. If you would prefer to organise a bank transfer or need any further support to set up your monthly gift please email our Fundraising Team
When your donation is processed you will immediately receive a confirmation and receipt of your donation. This will occur on the same day every month from your initial donation. Please also check your spam or junk folder.
Yes, all donations over $2 are tax deductible. We will send you an End of Financial Year Tax Receipt summary for your documentation as well.