Gifts in Wills
A bequest is a unique gift. It enables you to recognise family and friends as well as acknowledge others close to your heart. It is an investment in the future of the people who are important to you.
By leaving a bequest to Bayley House, you will make a lasting difference in the lives of people with an intellectual disability and their families. Your legacy will benefit generations beyond your lifetime and ensure a better quality of life for many people for years to come. Your Will is an important expression of your wishes.
There are various types of bequests. A gift through your Will can take the following forms:
- a specified amount of money
- the residue of the estate
- a percentage of your estate
- a life insurance or superannuation policy
- a nominated asset such as shares, real estate, works of art or jewellery
- an investment in perpetuity
If you wish to help Bayley House through a bequest, we recommend you seek professional advice from a solicitor or financial advisor to ensure your bequest is clearly and legally stated. Bequests can be left for general purposes or a specific project.