Continuous learning is vital for all of us. While learning underpins all our activities, we also have specific education programs.
Pathways to integration – adults with an intellectual disability
We are proud of our strong partnerships with a wide variety of local organisations. We foster participation and significant interactions as we create pathways for people living with a disability to interact meaningfully with their broader community.
- TAFE – Certificate 1 Vocational Preparation at Holmesglen TAFE
- Certificate 1 Dance at Melbourne Polytechnic
- Certificate 1 Transition Education from AST (Access Skills Training)
- Certificate 1 Initial Adult Literacy & Numeracy AST
- Literacy and numeracy
- Bayley Ambassadors – Public Speaking. We are part of the VALID network
- Bayley Bakes
- Bayley Café
- Succulents for sale
- Retail Art
Thanks to our partnerships with local businesses, our Workplace Training initiative creates the opportunity for individuals to participate in either voluntary or paid work experiences.
The program allows our people to learn new skills, build strong connections with staff and customers, boost morale and enhance a sense of teamwork, all while being supported by Bayley House staff.
We are grateful for the support of the following local businesses: