Behaviour Support PlansEnquire here
We provide Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) to adults with an intellectual disability who present with behaviours of concern that are impacting on their ability to participate fully in daily life.
PBS is a human rights approach and evidence-based practice with the aim of increasing a person’s quality of life through creating individualised strategies that are responsive to the person’s needs. PBS focuses on person-centred approaches to address underlying causes of behaviours of concern and provide strategies to minimise and eliminate restrictive interventions.
Bayley House is committed to safeguarding the rights, dignity, and quality of life of a people with a disability who require specialist behaviour support.
Our services include:
- Individualised assessment and behaviour support recommendations
- Capacity building and skill development
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support
- Monitor and review of Behaviour Support
- Skills training for support networks (e.g. staff, family)
- Assistance in building positive relationships
- Support to enhance effective communication
How to Contact Us:
The care provided for our daughter is exceptional given she requires high-needs-care.
Annon, Customer Satisfaction Survey 2021