Our new Bayley Business initiative is a way that you can directly support people with intellectual disability, while also providing opportunities for you to grow your business.
Your business or workplace can make a difference too through the Bayley House’s new Bayley Business partnership opportunity.
Bayley Business Partnership
All for only $1,000 per year, you can join a group of businesses that support Bayley House towards our vision of all people with intellectual disability leading a full and enriched life.
These funds will directly support people with intellectual disability. As part of this partnership opportunity, we also will provide opportunities to grow your business through:
- Branding and link on the Bayley House website.
- A poster or sticker for your office or shop front, identifying you as a Bayley Business.
- Bayley Business Logo to use in your communications and channels.
- Invitation to two business networking events per year.
- Promotion in at least one communication to Bayley House supporters per year via our email.
- Invitation to join a private LinkedIn group with other Bayley Businesses.
- Recognition in the Bayley House Annual Report.
- Thank-You video from our clients to share with your staff and community.
If you are interested, please contact Director of Philanthropy and Fundraising, Shaun Spence.