Monthly Giving is Amazing
- You will help adults with intellectual disability live the life they choose not only today , but long into the future
- Your gift will provide a stable and sustainable source of vital income that enables Bayley House to provide high-quality programs and services that go beyond ‘reasonable & necessary’
- You will help Bayley House put in place long-term plans for innovation, change and growth that make more of a difference, to more lives
By making the amazing decision to commit to donation every month , you will help clients achieve their goals and dreams.
- Enable Bayley House to purchase equipment, and engage specialists, for programs such as art and life skills
- Help fund the cost of equipment we need to make our programs inclusive and safe – such as ceiling hoist tracking systems
- Provide access to IT training and equipment – for both clients and staff – that helps the Bayley House community thrive in a digital world
Your donation will be processed securely every month, providing you with a safe and easy way to make an ongoing difference to adults with intellectual disability.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE VERY SPECIAL DECISION TO BE A MONTHLY DONOR!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I set up my monthly donation via direct debit or PayPal?
Yes, please use the donation form above to set up your monthly gift by credit card, Direct Debit or PayPal. Please email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help to set up your monthly gift.
When will I receive my receipt?
When you begin your monthly gift, you will receive an email confirmation straight away, and a tax-deductible receipt via email each month.
At the end of the financial year, we will email you an annual statement that provides the details of all your monthly donations to Bayley House within the last 12 months.
Is my monthly gift tax-deductible?
Yes, all donations to Bayley House over $2 are tax-deductible for Australian residents.
How do I contact Bayley House?
Call: 03 9982 1500
Mail: 52 Middle Crescent, Brighton VIC 3186
Our ABN is 79262349071 and all donations over $2 are tax-deductible. Please refer to our Privacy Statement to understand how we collect and manage your personal information.