Become a Bayley Business
31 May, 2022
Our new Bayley Business initiative is a way that you can directly support people with intellectual disability, while also providing opportunities for you to grow your business.
We recently launched this initiative and would like to welcome initial members Ace Communications and Marlow Recruitment to this new group of businesses, making an impact in the lives of people with intellectual disability.
Your business or workplace can make a difference too through the Bayley House’s new Bayley Business partnership opportunity.
All for only $1,000 per year, you can join a group of businesses that support Bayley House towards our vision of all people with intellectual disability leading a full and enriched life.
These funds will directly support people with intellectual disability. As part of this partnership opportunity, we also will provide opportunities to grow your business through:
- Branding and link on the Bayley House website.
- A poster or sticker for your office or shop front, identifying you as a Bayley Business.
- Bayley Business Logo to use in your communications and channels.
- Invitation to two business networking events per year.
- Promotion in at least one communication to Bayley House supporters per year via our email.
- Invitation to join a private LinkedIn group with other Bayley Businesses.
- Recognition in the Bayley House Annual Report.
- Thank-You video from our clients to share with your staff and community.
If you are interested, please contact Director of Philanthropy and Fundraising, Shaun Spence.